For Ready Stock it may take about 1 - 3 working days (Weekends and public holidays are not included)
For Pre-Order it may take about 10 working days (Weekends and public holidays are not included)
Step 1 - Upon the confirmation of an order, the product will take approximately 3-7 workings days to process to our warehouse in China. However, delay of the aforesaid period may occur on the following factor:
• Out of stock- we will inform and consult customer whether to refund the amount paid or replace the item by purchasing other item.
• Supplier needed few days to restock - we will let customer to decide whether to wait or to reclaim the paid amount.
• China domestic logistic delay (due to National Holidays like Chinese New Year and etc.) - uncontrollable situation.
• Supplier sends wrong color/size/quality problem - We will need to forward the said item back to supplier for replacement which will cause few days delay.
• Various items in a single order- If all the items are from different sources, it will take longer period. This is due if one of the item in the order has problem or issues, it will affect and slow down the whole order process.
Step 2- Upon completing step 1, we will repack all purchased items and deliver to our forwarding company. The forwarding company in normal circumstances will take 1 - 2 working days to process the shipment. (For customer who incur second payment on shipping charges, will be notified at this stage).
Step 3- Once the forwarding company provide us a confirmation on the shipment, the goods is duly shipped at the point of the said confirmation. It will normally take about 3-5 working days for the goods to reach your doorstep (West Malaysia). For East Malaysia it may delay for an extra 1-3days.
Hence in the normal condition, the total period of the shipment will take about 10 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENT TERMS
We offer only air freight to ship the product from China to Malaysia for the mean time. Normally, it would take about 3-6 working days to deliver from China to Malaysia via Air Freight. However, a delay of up to 14 days may occur to this process due to weather and customs clearance. The dates indicated are always SUBJECT TO CHANGE for reasons that are beyond our control.
For items that are damaged or missing during the international shipment, GoBorong will by default either pay 3 times of the shipping cost or fifty percent of the product purchased cost, whichever is lower. However, this is unlikely and very rare to happen.
TAX AND CUSTOM TERMS
GoBorong will handle the parcels with according to Malaysia’s regulation to avoid taxes. GoBorong will assure that the goods to be clear from China custom; however, we are not responsible for the clearance in Malaysia. If the shipment is held up by custom, customer may need to pay extra taxes to reclaim the parcel.
Sensitive items have a greater risk to be taxed by custom. Please read “sensitive item” to understand the terms.
A parcel weighing over 10kg, is likely to be seized by custom and will require pay of tax duties. In this event, we may split the said parcel into 2 parcels.
A parcel with high quantities of identical items may also have issues with custom on the fact that the said parcel is for commercial purposes instead of personal. However, if you intend to purchase in such a manner, please contact our support which we will duly arrange for a proper manner for such purchase.
GoBorong.my is committed to developing long-lasting relationships based on trust. In furtherance of this goal, GoBorong.my will do everything in its power to ensure that your right to privacy is maintained and protected.
Information We Collect
GoBorong.my may request or collect personal information from online users in a variety of ways, including through online forms for ordering products and services, and other instances where users are invited to volunteer such information.
The data we collect is information that identifies you personally, such as:
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For session ID cookies, once you close your browser or log out, the cookie terminates and is erased. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your computer’s hard drive for an extended period of time. Your browser’s help file contains information and instructions for removing persistent cookies. Session ID cookies may be used by GoBorong.my to track user preferences while the user is visiting the website. They also help to minimize load times and save on server processing. Persistent cookies may be used by GoBorong.my to store whether, for example, you want your password remembered or not, and other information. Cookies used on the GoBorong.my website do not contain personally identifiable information.
Like most standard websites, we use log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. However, none of the information stored in our log files, including but not limited to IP addresses, is linked to personally identifiable information.
How we use this information
Like GoBorong.my may use the personally identifiable information collected by GoBorong.my to contact customers regarding products and services offered by GoBorong.my and, to the extent the user has agreed to it, by its trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners. We may also use this information for research purposes regarding the effectiveness of our website services, marketing, advertising and sales efforts. GoBorong.my will not in any way share this information with a third party either for free or by selling it, unless you specifically authorize such disclosures.
Disclosure of Information
GoBorong.my may also disclose aggregate, anonymous data based on information collected from users to investors and potential partners. In such cases, only statistical information will be disclosed and personally identifiable data will be kept strictly confidential.
Special Offers and Updates
Our customers and users will occasionally receive newsletters or e-mails with information on products, services, or special offers. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, GoBorong.my gives them the opportunity to opt-out from receiving these types of communications.
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law, if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary and required to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, subpoena or other legal process served on GoBorong.my
Maintenance of Information
The information provided to GoBorong.my is saved indefinitely and may be stored on one or more databases directly or indirectly maintained by GoBorong.my. GoBorong.my employs industry-standard security measures to protect the confidentiality of the information. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur; we make every effort to prevent such occurrences. Any other particularly sensitive information, such as credit card numbers collected for commercial transactions, is encrypted prior to transmission by you to GoBorong.my.
You are responsible for the security of your Customer ID and passwords. Make sure you keep them in a safe place and do not share them with others. Always remember to log out after your session ends to ensure that others cannot access your private personal information. You should take this precaution even if you are not using a public computer, such as at a library or internet café, but even when using your private computer in your home.
Refund & exchange policy:
In order to provide our customers with the best online shopping experience, we provide a 100% warranty on all our products and our services. If the product you received contain manufacturing defect or we sent the color/size wrongly and if you are unsatisfied of the product, you can request for exchange or refund. In addition, if your parcel is unclaimed and returned back to us, we provide resend service.
How to request for exchange, refund and resend?
1. In order to request for an exchange, refund and resend, buyer must inform us by email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit our Return Form
i. Order number.
ii. Buyer name.
iii. Exchange or refund reason.
2. Please take note that the product must be return in original condition and the following products are excluded from our returns policy due to hygiene reasons:
d) Bedding (Bedsheets, pillow, bolster, quilt, comforter)
e) Linen (Pillowcases, bolster cases)
f) Towels (face, hand, bath)
g) Opened Mattresses
h) All socks, handkerchiefs and hosiery
3. Please wait for our confirmation before returning the product. If the product returned back to us without our confirmation, we will not bear anything.
Details about exchange, refund and resend procedure :
1. Exchange Procedure:
- Exchange procedure is available for 7 days ( start from the time that the customer received the parcel ) for every product on our website
- We will bear RM6 for West Malaysia, while RM10 for East Malaysia (If customer received products with manufacturer defect or we deliver colour, size and product which are different with the order you placed) as your return shipping fees.
- If we have ready stock for the product, buyer will receive it within 2-3 working days if no delay from courier. But if the product is out of stock, we will take 8-14 working days to deliver if no delay from courier.
2. Refund Procedure :
- Refund procedure is available for 7 days ( start from the time that the customer received the parcel ) for every product on our website.
- Buyer must return the product to us at their own cost and we will proceed to refund procedure around 3 - 4 working days once we received the return product.
- We will only refund customer through online banking.
- It takes around 3 - 4 working days for the bank to successfully transfer the amount of refund.
3. Resend Procedure :
- For customer whose parcel is unclaimed and returned back to us by courier company, we will provide one time free resend back to customer.
- However, if for the second time( the order that had been applied for the first time free resend ) it is unclaimed and returned back to us, we will charge postage fee ( RM 6 to West Malaysia, RM 10 to East Malaysia ).